- Just a version bump for a Firefox build.
- Extension now uses "Manifest v3" which is a new extension format. Hopefully nothing is broken but PLEASE report any issues.
- Speed improvements in some situations (cache post types collected from the API).
- Improvements to list-table keys (more list-table key nav improvements coming).
- "stagingX" (e.g. staging1.somedomain.com) now recognised as a staging domain.
- Other behind-the-scenes improvements and preparations for other new features.
- Adds a debug mode and hides non-essential logging when it's turned off.
- Make adding new settings robust by merging defaults into existing settings.
- Make API startup and discovery more robust.
- Fix errors when starting up the barkeeper feature.
- The Big One: Search modes! (See the usage guide)
- Plugin search.
- User search.
- WooCommerce order and customer search.
- Better settings panel UI.
- Much-improved API error handling.
- Add Cloudways URLs to dev/staging environment detection.
- Big rewrite to allow an internal plugin architecture.
- Fix duplicate live/dev site labels (I think).
- Fix submenu scrolling.
- Fix an issue that caused settings not to load on startup.
- Option to put the command palette in the admin bar as a little search bar. Nice!
- Optional "Barkeeper" that hides a bunch of stuff in the admin bar. Pairs really nicely with the admin bar change.
- A tiny bug fix. You're welcome!
- Better post type detection in the command palette
- MUCH improved full-screen editor killer and editor welcome screen remover (using mutation observer, if you're interested)
- Detect dev/staging sites on WP Engine (props to Greg Burnison and Erik Teichmann for reporting and helping test!)
- Fix links in the settings popup on Chrome (props to Nathan Wrigley for reporting).
- Improved live/staging/dev site notice handling (hopefully fixes the "(DEV) (DEV) (DEV)" issue if you ever saw that, but I couldn't reliably replicate it)
- Re-designed notice hiding (experimental). Read more.
- Live/dev site labels (experimental). Read more.
- List table keyboard navigation (experimental). Read more.
- Oxygen builder support.
- MUCH improved content search with better debouncing and caching
- Icon for dark mode
- Improved login URL discovery and remembering
- Improved palette startup time
Under the hood
- Started using JSDoc-based static analysis
Big New Features
- Allow space to be used in the key combo
Version bump to enable publishing.
PLEASE NOTE: This version requires new permissions, due to an added copy-to-clipboard
feature. Chrome/Edge/Brave browsers will disable the updated extension until you give it this
Big New Features
- Content search! Search for (public) content on your sites, and any
detected WordPress site with the REST API enabled.
- Cached menu items to make them available on the front end.
- Prevent block editor full-screen mode
- Automatically dismiss block editor welcome screen
- Meta/Ctrl + Click/Enter opens the selected item in a new tab
Note: This requires browser "pop-ups" to be enabled for each site you use it on.
- Extension icon now indicated when Turbo Admin is active on a site
- Improved palette styles
- Improved login detection URL
- Improved key combo detection
- Improved mouse hover behaviour
- Better browser checks for licensing
Initial release with basic functionality