Work faster with WordPress using a quick-access command palette and a collection of Dashboard improvements. Simply install, activate and go!
On (almost) ALL your WordPress sites.
If you love getting things done with tools like MacOS Spotlight, Alfred, or the command palette in your text editor, then Turbo Admin brings that to WordPress.
A collection of WordPress Dashboard improvements
Turbo Admin includes a set of optional improvements to the WordPress dashboard.
Because it's a browser extension your preferences apply on all sites!
Quick navigation to your multisite sites
Find content on your site, and quickly view, edit or copy links.
Full-screen editor killer
If you like the menu then keep it! Turn full screen editing off on ALL your sites.
Editor welcome screen remover
Yes, yes, yes. You know how to use the new editor and don't need to be told on every new site. 🙄 Turbo Admin gets rid of it for you.
Dashboard notices can get really cluttered. So Turbo Admin creates a new, slide-out panel, and hides the ones you don't want! (Experimental)
Live/dev site labels
Don't want to mess up production? Turbo Admin gives a green for dev/staging sites and red for live sites. (Experimental)
List table keyboard nav
Inspired by other tools, Turbo Admin adds simple keyboard navigation of WP List Tables. (Experimental)
Your preferences... everywhere!
With the browser extension, the features load and your settings apply whenever Turbo Admin can detect a WordPress site. It's WordPress - your way!
What you get
So, here's the deal...
One fee. One time. 6 activations.
Plus local taxes.
Yes, I'm keeping it simple, but here's what you need to know.Buy browser extension Try for free!
One activation is for one browser. So this will work on, say, 3 different browsers on 2 different computers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Turbo Admin Browser Extension works on Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Chromium-based browsers. It does NOT work on Safari.
- There's no subscription. You can keep this major version (v1) of the extension, and use it for as long as it works. Future major updates may require a paid upgrade.
- I hope you'll love Turbo Admin. And I hope you'll try the plugin version before buying the extension. But if Turbo Admin doesn't do what you want, let me know and I'll refund you.
Complete privacy (well, almost)
- I collect no data about what you do with the extension. Only what is needed to sell it to you, support you, and keep you informed of updates.
- I'll do my best to support the product, but this is not my main job and I can't make guarantees on responses and fixes.
Updates as and when I make them
- Turbo Admin should "Just Work". I have a roadmap of improvements and enhancements I want to make. But I'm still working freelance AND parenting. So I can't guarantee any fixes or changes.